[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] SHARE @ The Iron Factory. This weekend!

Iron Factory theironfactory at gmail.com
Wed May 31 08:15:11 EDT 2017

SHARE

presented by The Iron Factory

Friday, June 2 at 8:00 PM

Saturday, June 3 at 8:00 PM

The Iron Factory (118 Fontain Street, 3rd Floor)

Tickets: available via juneshare.brownpapertickets.com or at the door

$15 general admission

$12 artists

The Iron Factory presents SHARE, a twice-yearly platform for artist members
to present current works created in their shared space. The performance
will be an eclectic bill of dance, music, and theater featuring work by
Lyons and Tigers, allendance, The Word Players, and stb x at.

Lyons and Tigers: 5 Stages of Grief
Four powerful women move through the Kubler- Ross model of the stages of
grief that many people experienced after Donald Trump was elected
president. Hate has no home here blends pedestrian, quirky, and virtuosic
movements.

The Word Players: A Midsummer Night's Dream
By William Shakespeare in preparation for a production at Northern Liberty
Lands Park.

allendance : an excerpt
The site-specific work challenges how we hear and listen to our natural
language, creating space to change our focus from meaning to sound. This
work is made in collaboration with sound designer Adam Vidiksis.

stb x at : Big Desert
A collaboration exploring the vastness of sound and movement. More info
available at http://www.theironfactory.org/share
--

*Lora Allen *Director

118 Fontain St. (3rd Floor)