[PhiladelphiaDANCE.org Listserv] Audition for Enchantment Theatre Company

Sara Nye sara at enchantmenttheatre.org
Fri Mar 24 13:56:37 EDT 2017

ENCHANTMENT THEATRE COMPANY PHILADELPHIA AUDITION

Sunday, April 9, 2017, 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM

UArts, Terra Hall, Studio 703, 211 South Broad Street

Philadelphia actors and dancers who are interested in being considered for
casting in Enchantment Theatre Company’s 2017-2018 Season

*National Tour of My Father’s Dragon*
Rehearsals: September 2017
Coast-to-Coast US and Canada tour: October 2017 through Spring of 2018

*Regional Tour of The Bremen Town Musicians*
Rehearsals: May 2018
Tour of Greater Philadelphia area: May-June 2018

*Symphonic Engagements of Scheherazade and The Firebird*
Rehearsals: Fall 2017
Engagements throughout the season with: Winnipeg Symphony, Kansas City
Symphony, Milwaukee Symphony, National Art Centre Orchestra (Ottawa,
Canada), North Carolina Symphony, The Cleveland Orchestra, Utah Symphony

For over 35 years, Enchantment Theatre Company has toured its original
productions across the US and around the world for children and family
audiences. Performing in theaters and appearing with over 65 symphony
orchestras across North America, the company’s productions incorporate
life-sized puppets, masks, dance, pantomime, shadow play, stage illusions,
and original music. Please visit our website and view our promotional video
here <http://enchantmenttheatre.org/about/company-video/>.

*To sign up to participate in the audition, please email your headshot and
resume to landis at enchantmenttheatre.org <landis at enchantmenttheatre.org> no
later than April 6, 2017.*

You will receive a prompt response.

--
Sara Nye
Communications & Development Manager

*I can help you bring our Enchantment Everywhere
<http://enchantmenttheatre.org/philly-regional/enchantment-everywhere/>
productions to your community. Ask me how! We do a fall and a spring tour.*

*
<http://enchantmenttheatre.org/north-american-tours/touring-repertoire/peter-rabbit-tales/>*