Part Time Job Settlement Music School is seeking Dance and Creative Movement Teacher
Settlement Music School is seeking an artist teacher to provide dance instruction to students in the Kaleidoscope Arts Enrichment Pre-School Program at the Germantown Branch, 6128 Germantown Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19144.
Qualifications: BFA or BA in Music, Visual Art, Dance, or Arts Therapy. Two years of teaching preschool/elementary age children.
Artist Teachers work under the direct supervision of the Early Childhood Program Director.
Artist Teacher responsibilities:
• Provides any and all documentation necessary for program licensing under PA. Department of Public Welfare and PA, Department of Education regulations.
• Knowledge of and compliance with all Settlement Music School Code of Personnel Practices, Head Start Performance Standards, NAEYC Accreditation Criteria and Keystone Stars.
• Curriculum planning and implementation consistent with all standards that apply to the Kaleidoscope Preschool Arts Enrichment Program.
• Work cooperatively with all Settlement Music School staff, Early Childhood Program staff and all support service providers.
• Fully participates in special events, staff meetings, committee assignments, research projects, and conference presentations
• Maintains inventory and maintenance of dance supplies and equipment.
• Seeks ongoing personal professional development and support for professional development of co-workers.
• Attends professional development opportunities for Kaleidoscope Preschool Arts Enrichment Program.
• Performs any other duties assigned by the Early Director necessary to sustaining growth and improvement of all programs included in the Settlement Music School Early Childhood Initiatives.
• Provides commitment for year long instruction annually
Artist Teachers will receive a written annual evaluation by the Program Director.
How to ApplyTo apply, send cover letter and resume by email only to Tarrell Davis, Early Childhood Program Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
643 total views, 1 today