Part Time Job Roxey Ballet (NJ) Seeks Marketing-PR Coordinator
Roxey Ballet seeks Marketing / PR Coordinator to join its growing team for the 2017/18 season of dance.
Roxey Ballet is a world-class, non-profit dance company located in Lambertville, New Jersey.
The Marketing/PR Coordinator will be responsible for promoting the Roxey Ballet company, events, and performances while working alongside an outstanding team. The Marketing/PR Coordinator must have a passion for the arts and for promoting an awareness of dance to the greater community. Local and regional awareness a key element.
Successful candidate must be organized, enthusiastic, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. Candidates should have previous experience in marketing, events sales administration, and public relations. Flexible hours.
• Create and edit all marketing materials and maintain strategic objectives
• Track ticket sales, promotions, and press opportunities
• Write and coordinate press releases, pitches, and cultivate media relations
• Provide marketing support to the Outreach and Education Coordinator
• Maintain and build spreadsheets
• Promote group sales and fundraiser opportunities
• Update content on website and blogs on a regular basis
• Write engaging content for e-newsletters and outlets
• Coordinate a team of marketing volunteers
• Ensure that all internal and external measures follow company standards
• Other duties are assigned as needed
KNOWLEDGE AND BACKGROUND:
Candidates must have experience using social media platforms. Candidates must have familiarity with MS Office, including Word and Excel. Design and photography experience are a plus.
How to ApplyTo apply for this position, please e-mail a resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line "Marketing/PR Coordinator". No phone calls, please.
243 total views, 1 today