Internship Marketing and Administrative Internships
3 Pony Show / keila cordova dances is a dance company dedicated to colliding the physical and visual impact of dance with narratives and slippery inventions of the past, present and the future. (www.keilacordova.com)
The 954 Dance Movement Collective provides creative space for dance, theatre, music, spoken word; offers special community movement opportunities like Dance Camp, Dance for PD; and brings together community events like World Dance Day in Philadelphia for the Greater Philadelphia community. (www.954dmc.weebly.com)
Keila Cordova Dances (KCD)/3 Pony Show and the 954 Dance Movement Collective have internship opportunities available for candidates interested in learning marketing and arts management for dance and the performing arts.
We look forward to meeting energetic and committed administrative/development intern candidates with an interest in social media and marketing to join us for the 2017/2018 season.
Learning opportunities may include:
- Assisting with event planning
- Assisting with client and customer relations
- Assisting with the development and execution of promotional opportunities
- Community outreach
- Assisting with marketing tasks
- Assisting with letter campaigns
- E-communication projects
- Assisting with mailings
- Assisting summer camps team
- Attendance tracking
- Assisting documentation with video and photos
- Registration of students and clients
- Program development
We’re looking for people who see themselves as creative, whether they are artistic, administrative, technical, or socially talented.
- No prior experience in dance or arts management is required.
- Internship commitment: 5-12 hours per week (variable & flexible).
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Reliable, responsible and energetic.
- Proficiency or strong interest in social media.
- Strong writing and verbal skills.
- A people person with an outgoing attitude.
- Great communication skills
- Academic credit (where applicable)
- Learning skills re: community outreach, independent teaching, event planning, etc.
- Discounted studio rental
How to ApplyIf you're interested in one of these opportunities, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- A resume that highlights your education, arts and work experience
- A cover letter that explains your particular interest in an internship: what do you want to learn? What skills would you like to develop?
- Availability information (start date, end date, days/hours per week, etc.)
- Two professional references who can speak on your work, dance background or education.
- In the subject line, please list either “administrative/development internship” or “marketing internship” to let us know how to review your info.
284 total views, 1 today