This job listing has expired and may no longer be relevant!
9 Jul 2017
Part Time Job Fireworks Dance Center seeks Part-Time Dance Operations Manager
Organized, Helpful, Smart, Motivated Operations Assistant Needed Part-Time to Help Grow a Healthy & Fun Business
Dance Studio Operations Assistant Manager
- Want to make a difference in a growing business?
- Have business skills, are very organized, have basic computer and skills, like to manage people and projects, like to plan, are talented, enthusiastic, and energetic, know a bit about performing arts, like to work hard, enjoy interacting with people, and want to own projects in the performing arts field, working alongside fun, talented, hard-working professionals?
- Like to work with a fun, outgoing team with crazy ideas and even crazier deadlines to help grow a business?
- Want to work to help continue growing a young, successful Delaware County dance and performing arts school?
We Need You!
- We have a great business. We have lots of creative ideas. We have a lot of fun events and cool projects. We have talented staff. We have day-to-day operations. We just don’t have enough hours in the day.
- We are seeking 1-3 part-time, energetic, trustworthy, highly motivated, operations assistant managers (or interns) to help grow our business
- We need someone reliable and smart who can help keep our studio running well, so our dance families, staff, and future customers continue to enjoy the fabulous environment and exceptional programs that we offer.
- Take our current operations and make them better
- Help ensure that internal information is always up-to-date
- Delegate responsibilities
- Are you a self-starter and are known for seeing projects through to the end?
- Must have basic working knowledge of computers and MS Office.
- We love to help beginners get real world experience. Must be able to multi-task and think on your feet. Must be detail-oriented and very organized.
- A positive attitude is a must.
- Must work 2 weekends per month (anywhere from 2-16 hours per weekend), and 1-3 nights per week (between 6-8:30 pm), plus 1-2 days per week. Actual days and times are variable and negotiable, provided the studio has full coverage during open office hours. The position provides a flexible work schedule provided the projects and work are completed.
- This is a great part-time job and/or internship opportunity. The pay is okay, with an opportunity for bonuses when you help grow the business. We like to share our successes – help continue our success.
- This is a long-term employment opportunity.
- We need and reward great people who are committed to our success – we’ll be committee to your success as well.
How to ApplyTo apply, send a cover letter, resume and salary requirements, and current availability (days and evenings) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Operations Assistant.” Recent high school grads, college students and recent grads are encouraged to apply. We’d love to talk with you.
151 total views, 1 today