Part Time Job Bowman Dance Company & School seeks Office Manager
We’re Hiring- Rockstar Office Manager Wanted!
Bowman Dance Company & School is a dance education center that offers a wide variety of Dance Art technique training based on a solid foundation of performance and choreography. We are committed to cultivating a passion for dance in every student. Founded in 2010, we service over 150 families each week in the Bridgeport, Pennsylvania and surrounding areas. Our mission is to have our students engage in Dance Art throughout their lives from the littlest dancer of age two to the adult dancer. Everyone has an opportunity share their passion for dance.
We believe that everyone with the right guidance, encouragement and support can find their passion for dance or their life’s journey. We encourage this by embodying these core values.
- Integrity- having a moral compass that doesn’t waiver.
- Passion- having something that motivates you to do great things.
- Collaboration- everyone has a voice and by working together we can accomplish anything.
- Students & Parents- are the lifeline of our business without them we would not be able to create, teach, encourage, invite or dance.
- Creative & Innovative- everything we bring into our environment is unique and sets us apart from the crowd.
- Encouraging & Inviting- everyone is welcome in our space and encouraged to be involved in our dance family.
- Demand Excellence- excellence brings the highest quality to what we do every day.
- Dream, Laugh & Love- makes for a fun, pleasant atmosphere, and a place where people want to get involved and contribute.
We offer a space where those that join our team can grow and develop into better beings. We encourage and support our entire dance family, including our staff and faculty. We want everyone to shine and to achieve their individual goals. Our studio is transitioning and growing at a rapid pace. We are in need of someone that can keep us moving forward in order to continue our journey. That person could be you.
BDCS is looking for someone to manage office administration, events and projects. We are searching for someone to provide exceptional customer service to our families and dancers; while taking on a leadership role with our entire staff and faculty. Other duties will include…
- Answering/Managing the studio phone
- Organizing Google Drive folders and files
- Creating databases through research
- Creating and managing documents in word and excel
- Creating PDF documents
- Creating reports, forms, templates etc
- Online research
- Creating and sending invoices through our software systems (basic bookkeeping)
- Following up unpaid invoices with clients (Follow process)
- Managing contacts in software program
- Creating new lists in software systems and tagging appropriately as well as adding to correct sequence
- Create new messages and sequences in software systems
- Create and schedule emails to go out to specific lists and contacts
- Sending out emails for student birthdays and keeping student birthday documents up to date
- Keep 10 influencers contacts and latest content up to date
- Call students (retention calls)
- Order supplies
- Track class attendance
- Compile weekly report
- Send out exit surveys
- Register for competitions
- Order uniforms and merchandise
- Management of studio email address (being able to respond to enquiries directly)
- Deleting SPAM
- Adding all contacts to Drip (email software system)
- Managing studio master calendar
- Travel arrangements (business related)
- Monitoring potential students moving through the online sales funnel and following up with these people to schedule complimentary lesson
- Completing student registration and on-boarding
- Researching and booking venues for events (concert, studio days) and organizing logistics
- Creating event materials (basic graphic design)
- Basic photo editing skills (resizing, change file format etc)
- Monitoring event attendee numbers and scheduling emails
- Set reminder for large projects including promotion dates, going live dates etc.
- Costume management for performance and during the concert season
- Managing partner relationships
- Looking for new partner relationships
The person we are looking to fill this role within our organization must meet the following criteria…
- At least 2 years experience in an office manager role
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible, friendly and approachable
- Excellent listening skills
- Creative, innovative and adaptable
- Excellent computer skills and feels comfortable using a widerange of apps and software systems (training provided on proprietary studio software systems)
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and enjoys working under pressure with deadlines
This role is not for you if you already have a full time job and are looking for something on the side, if you are not goal oriented, not self motivated or do not like deadlines.
Mondays 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Wednesdays 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Fridays 9:00 AM-3:00 PM
Pay: $22 per hour
If you are looking to be a part of something bigger than yourself and wanting to make a difference not only in the lives of our dance families but within your local community then we would love for to become a member of our team.
How to ApplyNow that you know who we are, what we do, what we are looking for and what our expectations are; if this sounds like something that makes you want to get out of bed every day, then we would love for you to apply to be our Office Manager. Click here to complete your application.
330 total views, 1 today