Recently I got to stop by one of my favorite places, a rehearsal, this time with Uarts alum Katrina Atkin.
I got to see some of Katrina’s work in last year’s last year’s Fringe Arts Festival which was part of a collective of Uarts alums who teamed up to put on a show at the old PARD space. This year Katrina is going it solo.
aqua.thermal vs. The Selfie
by Katrina Atkin
Thursday, Sept. 11, 2014 at 7pm
Friday, Sept. 12, 2014 at 7pm
HyLo Labs (formerly HyLo Boutiques), 242 N. Third Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Tickets: $15 general admission; $10 Student & 25-and-younger
Online at https://pafringe.secure.force.com/ticket/#details_a0Si0000004Y2F4EAK
Enjoy the pics and stay tuned, hoping to have a new column soon with a new column of pics from the InHale Series.
- Putty Dance Project – “iStand” - November 28, 2015
- Jennifer Weber brings a touch of old Hollywood with a modern twist to Temple University - October 17, 2015
- Bill Hebert’s Weekend of Dance – Humamimals, IN|SIDE|OUT|SIDE|IN, Impermanent Society of Philadelphia - October 12, 2015
- FringeArts Preview – In Rehearsal with Megan Flynn Dance - September 6, 2015
- A visit to Invisible River 2015 - August 30, 2015