Recently I got to stop by one of my favorite places, a rehearsal, this time with Uarts alum Katrina Atkin.
I got to see some of Katrina’s work in last year’s last year’s Fringe Arts Festival which was part of a collective of Uarts alums who teamed up to put on a show at the old PARD space. This year Katrina is going it solo.
aqua.thermal vs. The Selfie
by Katrina Atkin
Thursday, Sept. 11, 2014 at 7pm
Friday, Sept. 12, 2014 at 7pm
HyLo Labs (formerly HyLo Boutiques), 242 N. Third Street, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Tickets: $15 general admission; $10 Student & 25-and-younger
Online at https://pafringe.secure.force.com/ticket/#details_a0Si0000004Y2F4EAK
Enjoy the pics and stay tuned, hoping to have a new column soon with a new column of pics from the InHale Series.
- Supper with Cardell Dance Theater - June 26, 2015
- Invisible River at Spruce Street Harbor Park - May 23, 2015
- Jesse Zaritt’s Solo Studies Project Presents “Therapy” - May 4, 2015
- A photo lesson and look back at Uarts Spring Dance Concert – Program B - April 28, 2015
- A look back at ContempraDance at the Painted Bride - April 20, 2015