As promised back with another photo column looking back at the Come Together Dance Festival presented by and including the Koresh Dance Company. The festival definitely turned things up a notch on what was already a great festival in year two and big congrats to the choreographers and companies that presented work, the organizations that helped fund the festival to make it happen and be affordable for patrons AND to the Koresh Dance Company dancers and their staffers especially those who did the crucial behind the scenes work that make things like this festival possible.
So opening to closing night…hard to pic a fav of the pieces I saw but I will highlight Just Sole: Street Dance Theater who brought big time energy on Saturday and The Lady Hoofers who I expected tap from but really brought their piece to another level and pulled some things out of their bag that both myself and the audience weren’t expecting but thoroughly enjoyed. All the performances were amazing though and so enjoyed being able to showcase through my lens and the DanceJournal a glimpse inside the festival.
Anyway, enough of me talking, enjoy these pics from the festival’s closing night…
- Invisible River at Spruce Street Harbor Park - May 23, 2015
- Jesse Zaritt’s Solo Studies Project Presents “Therapy” - May 4, 2015
- A photo lesson and look back at Uarts Spring Dance Concert – Program B - April 28, 2015
- A look back at ContempraDance at the Painted Bride - April 20, 2015
- A lesson and then a look at Unveiled from a different perspective - April 18, 2015