What do you get when you get 24 companies together for 5 nights? You get some awesome Philly dance and some serious Philly flava. Some moments from night one of Koresh Dance’s Come Together Dance Festival which included Chisena Danza, DanceSpora, Kun-Yang Lin/Dancers, Brian Sanders’ JUNK and of course the festival host company Koresh Dance. Enjoy these moments from opening night and stay tuned for more pics from me from the festival finale on Sunday. In the meantime for those folks in facebook land be on the lookout for festival pics from Frank Bicking (Bicking Photography) who is capturing the festival in its entirety.
- Putty Dance Project – “iStand” - November 28, 2015
- Jennifer Weber brings a touch of old Hollywood with a modern twist to Temple University - October 17, 2015
- Bill Hebert’s Weekend of Dance – Humamimals, IN|SIDE|OUT|SIDE|IN, Impermanent Society of Philadelphia - October 12, 2015
- FringeArts Preview – In Rehearsal with Megan Flynn Dance - September 6, 2015
- A visit to Invisible River 2015 - August 30, 2015