What do you get when you get 24 companies together for 5 nights? You get some awesome Philly dance and some serious Philly flava. Some moments from night one of Koresh Dance’s Come Together Dance Festival which included Chisena Danza, DanceSpora, Kun-Yang Lin/Dancers, Brian Sanders’ JUNK and of course the festival host company Koresh Dance. Enjoy these moments from opening night and stay tuned for more pics from me from the festival finale on Sunday. In the meantime for those folks in facebook land be on the lookout for festival pics from Frank Bicking (Bicking Photography) who is capturing the festival in its entirety.
- Invisible River at Spruce Street Harbor Park - May 23, 2015
- Jesse Zaritt’s Solo Studies Project Presents “Therapy” - May 4, 2015
- A photo lesson and look back at Uarts Spring Dance Concert – Program B - April 28, 2015
- A look back at ContempraDance at the Painted Bride - April 20, 2015
- A lesson and then a look at Unveiled from a different perspective - April 18, 2015