In it’s second year Koresh Dance Company’s “Come Together Dance Festival” celebrates dance in Philadelphia. From July 23rd to July 27th, the festival will bring together 24 companies to display the diversity, creativity and technical excellence of Philly’s dance community with dance styles including hip hop, ballet, tap, modern and acrobatic physical theater.
I got to grab a sneak peak of at least one of the pieces the Koresh Dance Company will be performing in rehearsal. Check it out and stay tuned for actual pics in the next column from the festival itself.
For more info and to grab tix go to: http://www.koreshdance.org/cometogether_2014.php
All photos by Bill Hebert
- Putty Dance Project – “iStand” - November 28, 2015
- Jennifer Weber brings a touch of old Hollywood with a modern twist to Temple University - October 17, 2015
- Bill Hebert’s Weekend of Dance – Humamimals, IN|SIDE|OUT|SIDE|IN, Impermanent Society of Philadelphia - October 12, 2015
- FringeArts Preview – In Rehearsal with Megan Flynn Dance - September 6, 2015
- A visit to Invisible River 2015 - August 30, 2015