In it’s second year Koresh Dance Company’s “Come Together Dance Festival” celebrates dance in Philadelphia. From July 23rd to July 27th, the festival will bring together 24 companies to display the diversity, creativity and technical excellence of Philly’s dance community with dance styles including hip hop, ballet, tap, modern and acrobatic physical theater.
I got to grab a sneak peak of at least one of the pieces the Koresh Dance Company will be performing in rehearsal. Check it out and stay tuned for actual pics in the next column from the festival itself.
For more info and to grab tix go to: http://www.koreshdance.org/cometogether_2014.php
All photos by Bill Hebert
- Vintage Sunset – Sunset, o639 Hours by BalletX - November 19, 2016
- Kun-Yang Lin Dancers at the Barnes Foundation - November 6, 2016
- Behind the Lens goes on the road with the DASH - June 25, 2016
- ETC Series – Season 9 Finale - June 13, 2016
- Take It Away Dance at Reading Terminal Market - April 18, 2016