In it’s second year Koresh Dance Company’s “Come Together Dance Festival” celebrates dance in Philadelphia. From July 23rd to July 27th, the festival will bring together 24 companies to display the diversity, creativity and technical excellence of Philly’s dance community with dance styles including hip hop, ballet, tap, modern and acrobatic physical theater.
I got to grab a sneak peak of at least one of the pieces the Koresh Dance Company will be performing in rehearsal. Check it out and stay tuned for actual pics in the next column from the festival itself.
For more info and to grab tix go to: http://www.koreshdance.org/cometogether_2014.php
All photos by Bill Hebert
- Jesse Zaritt’s Solo Studies Project Presents “Therapy” - May 4, 2015
- A photo lesson and look back at Uarts Spring Dance Concert – Program B - April 28, 2015
- A look back at ContempraDance at the Painted Bride - April 20, 2015
- A lesson and then a look at Unveiled from a different perspective - April 18, 2015
- UArts Senior Dance Show C – Sneak Peek - April 16, 2015