A quick sneak peek from BalletX’s world premiere of “Sunset, o639 Hours” an evening-length ballet with original music by the award-winning New Zealand composer Rosie Langabeer and choreographed by Matthew Neenan. The Performances run from July 9th through the 13th but shows are selling out quick so get your tix while you can.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this sneak peek at BalletX, stay tuned for more Philly Dance. Hoping to bring you all not one but two columns featuring pics from Invisible River AND the ETC Series finale at the CEC so keep checking back…
- Vintage Sunset – Sunset, o639 Hours by BalletX - November 19, 2016
- Kun-Yang Lin Dancers at the Barnes Foundation - November 6, 2016
- Behind the Lens goes on the road with the DASH - June 25, 2016
- ETC Series – Season 9 Finale - June 13, 2016
- Take It Away Dance at Reading Terminal Market - April 18, 2016