A quick sneak peek from BalletX’s world premiere of “Sunset, o639 Hours” an evening-length ballet with original music by the award-winning New Zealand composer Rosie Langabeer and choreographed by Matthew Neenan. The Performances run from July 9th through the 13th but shows are selling out quick so get your tix while you can.
Hope you’ve enjoyed this sneak peek at BalletX, stay tuned for more Philly Dance. Hoping to bring you all not one but two columns featuring pics from Invisible River AND the ETC Series finale at the CEC so keep checking back…
- Take It Away Dance at Reading Terminal Market - April 18, 2016
- Fragment/Frame at The Leonard Pearlstein Gallery - March 12, 2016
- Evening of Duets – 2016 - February 7, 2016
- Putty Dance Project – “iStand” - November 28, 2015
- Jennifer Weber brings a touch of old Hollywood with a modern twist to Temple University - October 17, 2015