Hi Everyone – this column brings you a quick glimpse inside BalletX’s latest production “Sunset, o639 Hours” an evening length ballet and world premiere by BalletX Co-Artistic Director Matthew Neenan with original music by the award-winning New Zealand composer Rosie Langabeer. See the world premiere of “Sunset, o639 Hours” July 9th to 13th at the Wilma Theater. Go to BalletX.org for showtimes and ticket info.
Yes rehearsal shots so you know what that means that lovely Black & White tone to the images. Definitely a preference of mine when it comes to rehearsal documentation plus love that ultra contrasty look and apparently creating new words like contrasty.
Enjoy and more pics soon as I slowly work my way back into bringing you that awesome dance documentation you’ve grown to love from me as seen through my lens. =)
- A visit to Invisible River 2015 - August 30, 2015
- Scratch Night – FringeArts Previews – All three nights - August 11, 2015
- Fringe Arts Sneak Peak – Rude Beach - August 9, 2015
- InRehearsal – Sit Down Stand Up - August 3, 2015
- 3rd Annual Koresh Come Together Festival – Closing Night - July 28, 2015