Most Recent Posts
- The Ultimate Guide to Dance at FringeArts 2016
- House Advancing NEA Funding – Take Action Today
- Immediate Art: Review of Graffito Works at Grounds For Sculpture
- Snapping Hip Syndrome
- Review: Three Aksha’s dazzling samAni showcase
- Talia Mason’s Onion Dances: Dancing Memories
- A Response to Beyond Dance Company … In Kind
- Review: Beyond Dance Company: Not a Girl… Not Yet a Woman
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
Birds on a Wire Dance Theatre presents HATCH, a mini-festival of world premiere dance works by Philadelphia’s emerging choreographers, from Thursday, June 9 to Saturday,...
Project Trans(m)it is a collaborative, long-term research and performance project delving into tech-riddled space. It is led by choreographers Lora Allen (allendance), Becca...
NO)E(XIT)N-TRANCE: inter-terrestrial sightings – a new multi media dance theater work directed by Manfred Fischbeck, created in collaboration with Nick Jushchyshyn, Westphal’s...
Cayetano Soto, Choreographic Fellowship Mentor (Photo by Michael Slobodian) Tommie-Waheed Evans, Choreographic Fellowship Fellow (Photo Courtesy of Tommie Waheed Evans) BalletX...
Koresh Dance - 25 Years
In Other Dance News
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- The 2016 Guide to Dance at FringeArts Festival - https://t.co/K9GrBlTMMe https://t.co/a6tJJLXgn8 Jul 22, 2016
- New Post: Updated Post: The Ultimate Guide to Dance at FringeArts 2016 https://t.co/K9GrBlTMMe #phillydance #philly #PHLarts Jul 22, 2016
- New Post: New post: The Ultimate Guide to Dance at FringeArts 2016 https://t.co/K9GrBlTMMe #phillydance #philly #PHLarts Jul 22, 2016
Some Recent Comments
- Amy Smith: Hi Lewis, I'm glad you reviewed this evening because I consi…
- MM: I was in attendance for he entire show as well. It started a…
- Chester: Dear Mr. King: Thank you for writing an honest review about …
- MM: Bill, If you read those who commented in regards to the sho…
- John: A reviewers job is to review, which is a good thing this isn…