Most Recent Posts
- Ballet 180 Unites with Composer Leonardo Le San and WRTI Host Jack Moore to Explore the Impact of Technology on the Arts and Humanity
- UArts Senior Dance Show C – Sneak Peek
- Move Dance Think Fest: The Significance of Everything: A Way Into Presence
- Preview: Unveiled with Jessica Warchal King and Brandi Ou
- Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia and Leah Stein Dance Company to present TURBINE
- Robert Ashley’s Dust Choreographed by fidget co-founder Megan Bridge
- Cardell Dance Theater to debut major new dance work inspired by immigration, SUPPER, PEOPLE ON THE MOVE
- The Fan, The Fabric and the Footwork of a Flamenco Call: My Poetic Response
In Other Dance News
Kun-Yang Lin/Dancers - HOME
Chrysalis by Zornitsa Stoyanova
Cardell Dance Theater to debut major new dance work inspired by immigration, SUPPER, PEOPLE ON THE MOVEApril 14, 2015 at 8:12 am
“Supper, People on the Move is about mobility and decisions moving you: an action starts with a clear intention and it is carried away by a tide of impulses.”...
Ballet 180 Unites with Composer Leonardo Le San and WRTI Host Jack Moore to Explore the Impact of Technology on the Arts and HumanityApril 17, 2015 at 7:04 am
On April 26, Ballet 180 will premiere Hybrid – A collaborative project between Ballet 180 and Leonardo Le San, a Philadelphia-based composer and recording artist. Producing...
Mendelssohn Club of Philadelphia received an award of $216,000 from The William Penn Foundation for the TURBINE project. The large-scale, site-responsive choral work, will...
Photo by Lindsay Browning On May 27, Germantown-based International Ballet Exchange (IBE) will present a free, full-length ballet based on Georges Bizet’s opera Carmen...
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- Making your best work choreographic workshop. April 17th-19th - Philadelphia: Making your best ... http://t.co/1VakNoCHZg #phillydance 22 hours ago
- Dust by fidget, an opera by Robert Ashley, choreographed by Megan Bridge @ FringeArts - 08:00 PM on 4/17 #phillydance http://t.co/yyQS4QElf3 Apr 17, 2015
- Dance Emerge @ Muhlenberg College, Baker Theatre - 08:00 PM on 04/17/2015 #phillydance http://t.co/Eq423XeGFi Apr 17, 2015