Most Recent Posts
- What, When and How: First Aid for Dancers
- PENUMBRA – Darkness Descends On Philadelphia with Experimental Ballet
- Merián Soto is Awarded Bogliasco Foundation Fall 2014 Fellowship
- Review – The 2nd Come Together Dance Festival – PARTS 3 & 4
- Closing Night of the Come Together Dance Festival presented by Koresh Dance
- Review – The 2nd Come Together Dance Festival – PART 2
- The Bang Group Returns to Philadelphia
- Review – The 2nd Come Together Dance Festival Convenes
In Other Dance News
BalletX gets Happy in Philadelphia
To The Stars
Choreographed by Jenn Rose
by Amy Smith for The Dance Journal This column in the Dance Journal seeks to improve the financial literacy of dancers and artists in all creative disciplines, so that they...
Philadelphia’s premier contemporary ballet and Resident Dance Company of The Wilma Theater, announces its2014-15 Season. Deemed as “maturing from a Philadelphia...
Merián Soto, Professor at Esther Boyer College of Music & Dance of Temple University and Artistic Director of Merián Soto Performance Practice, was awarded the Bogliasco...
The Board of Trustees of Pennsylvania Ballet today announced the appointment of Ángel Corella as Artistic Director. “We are incredibly excited to be bringing a director...
Koresh Dance Company will connect established companies, new faces, repertory favorites, and fresh choreography this summer when it presents two dozen local and regional...
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- Listing edited at PhiladelphiaDANCE Job Board: Dancer Wanted http://t.co/B2nN1Yk0YK 5 hours ago
- Listing edited at PhiladelphiaDANCE Job Board: Jazz-Funk Teacher Wanted - Glassboro, NJ http://t.co/f6eCAtVl59 6 hours ago
- Listing edited at PhiladelphiaDANCE Job Board: Hip Hop Instructor http://t.co/68REUh0Chc Jul 31, 2014