Most Recent Posts
- Dance imbues The New Freedom Theatre’s Ballad of Trayvon Martin
- Lela Aisha Jones | Flyground : Native Portals Keeping The Conversation Going
- Cross Rhythms Brings Together Eight New Tap and Music Works
- BalletX – Ten Years On
- Philadanco’s Global Artistry: Four Choreographers, One Aesthetic
- Review – Don’t Worry, This Will Be Recorded
- A Few Shared Moments with Kun-Yang Lin & Dancers
- Review – Moments by Kun-Yang Lin and Dancers
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
photo credit Brian Mengini Ballet 180 presents Tales from Brothers Grimm to finish the professional ballet company’s successful 2015/2016 Season. Company members transform...
Photo credit: Anthony Dean Cross Rhythms brings together eight new tap and music works that explore the current role of the tap dancer as a visual musician, existing in...
This April, Painted Bride’s Re-PLACE-ing Philadelphia project concludes with a series of brand new performances and public events staged throughout the city by Artist/Thinkers...
Trish Brown In The Body continues this Spring with performances by Pennsylvania Ballet, Lectures by Trish Brown Experts and an Open RehearsalApril 8, 2016 at 10:57 am
Photo credit: Julieta Cervantes Trisha Brown: In The New Body, a year-long celebration of the internationally known leader of post-modern dance and enduring renegade whose...
KYL/D Home Season 2016
Kulu Mele 2016
In Other Dance News
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- New Event: RealLivePeople Presents @ The Latvian Society - 03:00 PM on 05/22/2016 https://t.co/XvD7hNwTeL #phillydance 1 hour ago
- New Event: RealLivePeople Presents @ The Latvian Society - 07:00 PM on 05/20/2016 - 05/21/2016 https://t.co/z68upx9Fep #phillydance 1 hour ago
- New Post: New post: Dance imbues The New Freedom Theatre’s Ballad of Trayvon Martin https://t.co/harmrGsDlW #phillydance #philly #PHLarts 1 hour ago
Some Recent Comments
- Gregory King: The love it real. See, we all attend the theater for differe…
- joan Myers Brown: Perhaps you were not there at curtain when I explained in ou…
- Jo Turner: TAP IS TO CAPTURE;THE APEX OF THE MOVEMENT IS FLEETING. I KN…
- Gregory King: Thank you for you comment Dawn. When I write about what I sa…
- Dawn Bazemore: As someone who was an original cast member of Labess when it…