Most Recent Posts
- A Response to Beyond Dance Company … In Kind
- Review: Beyond Dance Company: Not a Girl… Not Yet a Woman
- Behind the Lens goes on the road with the DASH
- Annabelle Lopez Ochoa Brings Belgian Wit with Klip Collective
- Fringe at 20 Profile: Megan Bridge
- Project Trans(m)it Enters Phase Two on August 13 & 14
- Even Unplugged, Stephen Petronio Company Rocks Out
- BalletX Announces 2016-17 Choreographic Fellowship
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
Birds on a Wire Dance Theatre presents HATCH, a mini-festival of world premiere dance works by Philadelphia’s emerging choreographers, from Thursday, June 9 to Saturday,...
Project Trans(m)it is a collaborative, long-term research and performance project delving into tech-riddled space. It is led by choreographers Lora Allen (allendance), Becca...
NO)E(XIT)N-TRANCE: inter-terrestrial sightings – a new multi media dance theater work directed by Manfred Fischbeck, created in collaboration with Nick Jushchyshyn, Westphal’s...
Cayetano Soto, Choreographic Fellowship Mentor (Photo by Michael Slobodian) Tommie-Waheed Evans, Choreographic Fellowship Fellow (Photo Courtesy of Tommie Waheed Evans) BalletX...
TSOP - Take It Away Dance
In Other Dance News
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- Just Added: Modern Mix with Craig Scull @ The Performance Garage - 06:00 PM on 07/12/2016 - 08/16/2016 https://t.co/ED7x9LV3AI #phillydance 2 hours ago
- New listing at PhiladelphiaDANCE Job Board : Male modern dancer needed for Fringe performance https://t.co/SmJaySV4MD 16 hours ago
- New Post: Updated Post: A Response to Beyond Dance Company … In Kind https://t.co/hZp18WLFyN #phillydance #philly #PHLarts 24 hours ago
Some Recent Comments
- MM: Bill, If you read those who commented in regards to the sho…
- John: A reviewers job is to review, which is a good thing this isn…
- Bill: I was not at the show myself but those commenting must remem…
- Gregory King: Thank you for your feedback John.…
- MM: "I am sure the choreographers had it in mind to create some …