Most Recent Posts
- Underground DanceWorks continues after its artistic director steps down
- Eleone Dance Company – Appetizer, Main Course, Or Dessert?
- FringeArts Review: Leah Stein’s Splice is a masterful exploration of space, sound and movement
- Pennsylvania Ballet Opens 51st Season with Press Play: The Directorial Debut of Angel Corella
- Lovertits: Interview with Neighborhood Fringe artist Annie Wilson
- Spins & Kicks For Coffee
- Slap a label on me and call me a dancer
- Necessary Efforts showcases works by Beau Hancock, Shannon Murphy, Katherine Kiefer Stark and Megan Wilson Stern
In Other Dance News
Koresh Dance Company Touring Video 2014
BalletX gets Happy in Philadelphia
You & Me comes alongside Philadelphia area dancers and Ursinus College faculty members, Jeanine McCain and Karen Clemente to create You & Me Philly, an evening...
Philadelphia’s premier contemporary ballet and Resident Dance Company of The Wilma Theater, announces its2014-15 Season. Deemed as “maturing from a Philadelphia...
Merián Soto, Professor at Esther Boyer College of Music & Dance of Temple University and Artistic Director of Merián Soto Performance Practice, was awarded the Bogliasco...
The Board of Trustees of Pennsylvania Ballet today announced the appointment of Ángel Corella as Artistic Director. “We are incredibly excited to be bringing a director...
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- Listing edited at PhiladelphiaDANCE Job Board: 60s-style Go Go Dancer http://t.co/4Lqjyb4B9B 3 hours ago
- DanceJournal post: Underground DanceWorks continues after its artistic director steps down http://t.co/4evjDLWaj3 #phillydance 3 hours ago
- New Event: BalletBoyz @ Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts - 07:30 PM on 10/23/2014 http://t.co/xckZzJiIBm #phillydance 4 hours ago