After a cold and protracted winter it is good to emerge into days of warmth and beautiful color.
Recently we had the opportunity to shoot at some of our favorite locations around Philly, enjoying the weather and the beauty of the season.
Dancer: Julia Rizzo Location: Longwood Gardens , Kenneth Square PA
Dancer: Marissa Hill Location: Rodin Museum, Philadelphia PA
Dancer: Andrea Olazagasti Location: Morris Arboretum, Philadelphia PA
Just like trees come back to life and flowers bloom and give out their perfume, spring can also be a time for us to renew our spirits, appreciate freedom, dance more dances and color the world with acts of kindness.
- Photo Review – Three Aksha – Vibhava - March 17, 2015
- 1st Philadelphia Dance Photo Expo - October 23, 2014
- Featuring Viktoriya – A Philly Latin and Ballroom Dancer - August 11, 2014
- Dancing Aboard The SS United States - July 22, 2014
- Dance Del Bello Delivers Beautiful Summer Performance - June 24, 2014