Finally got to see some of my Temple family today at Clark Park doing a free performance for the community “Reactions through Spaces: An Interaction”. My favorite moment from today, of course besides the lovely dancing, was seeing this little girl likely no older then 8 looking on and probably imagining herself dancing like that. Kind of awesome. =)
Enjoy these pics from today and hopefully I’ll have another column next week, hoping to swing through to take some shots at the Water Dance performance next Saturday at 10:00 at Race Street Pier. Enjoy!
- Bill Hebert’s Weekend of Dance – Humamimals, IN|SIDE|OUT|SIDE|IN, Impermanent Society of Philadelphia - October 12, 2015
- FringeArts Preview – In Rehearsal with Megan Flynn Dance - September 6, 2015
- A visit to Invisible River 2015 - August 30, 2015
- Scratch Night – FringeArts Previews – All three nights - August 11, 2015
- Fringe Arts Sneak Peak – Rude Beach - August 9, 2015