Finally got to see some of my Temple family today at Clark Park doing a free performance for the community “Reactions through Spaces: An Interaction”. My favorite moment from today, of course besides the lovely dancing, was seeing this little girl likely no older then 8 looking on and probably imagining herself dancing like that. Kind of awesome. =)
Enjoy these pics from today and hopefully I’ll have another column next week, hoping to swing through to take some shots at the Water Dance performance next Saturday at 10:00 at Race Street Pier. Enjoy!
- Vintage Sunset – Sunset, o639 Hours by BalletX - November 19, 2016
- Kun-Yang Lin Dancers at the Barnes Foundation - November 6, 2016
- Behind the Lens goes on the road with the DASH - June 25, 2016
- ETC Series – Season 9 Finale - June 13, 2016
- Take It Away Dance at Reading Terminal Market - April 18, 2016