Finally got to see some of my Temple family today at Clark Park doing a free performance for the community “Reactions through Spaces: An Interaction”. My favorite moment from today, of course besides the lovely dancing, was seeing this little girl likely no older then 8 looking on and probably imagining herself dancing like that. Kind of awesome. =)
Enjoy these pics from today and hopefully I’ll have another column next week, hoping to swing through to take some shots at the Water Dance performance next Saturday at 10:00 at Race Street Pier. Enjoy!
- Take It Away Dance at Reading Terminal Market - April 18, 2016
- Fragment/Frame at The Leonard Pearlstein Gallery - March 12, 2016
- Evening of Duets – 2016 - February 7, 2016
- Putty Dance Project – “iStand” - November 28, 2015
- Jennifer Weber brings a touch of old Hollywood with a modern twist to Temple University - October 17, 2015