Finally got to see some of my Temple family today at Clark Park doing a free performance for the community “Reactions through Spaces: An Interaction”. My favorite moment from today, of course besides the lovely dancing, was seeing this little girl likely no older then 8 looking on and probably imagining herself dancing like that. Kind of awesome. =)
Enjoy these pics from today and hopefully I’ll have another column next week, hoping to swing through to take some shots at the Water Dance performance next Saturday at 10:00 at Race Street Pier. Enjoy!
- Supper with Cardell Dance Theater - June 26, 2015
- Invisible River at Spruce Street Harbor Park - May 23, 2015
- Jesse Zaritt’s Solo Studies Project Presents “Therapy” - May 4, 2015
- A photo lesson and look back at Uarts Spring Dance Concert – Program B - April 28, 2015
- A look back at ContempraDance at the Painted Bride - April 20, 2015