So yes been a little while, 2 months since the last column. Miss me? trying to get back into shooting little by little. This past weekend I stopped by the Mandell Theater for Kun-Yang Lin Dancers presenting Be/Longing: Light/Shadow.
Be/Longing: Light/Shadow, was inspired by poet and philosopher Rumi and created in collaboration with mandala artist Tatiana Arias, master puppeteer HuaHua Zhang and award-wining composer Cory Neale, with choreography by Kun-Yang Lin, lighting by Stephen Petrilli and these photos/moments by Bill Hebert.
Enjoy these moments and hope to bring you some more again soon…
- Evening of Duets – 2016 - February 7, 2016
- Putty Dance Project – “iStand” - November 28, 2015
- Jennifer Weber brings a touch of old Hollywood with a modern twist to Temple University - October 17, 2015
- Bill Hebert’s Weekend of Dance – Humamimals, IN|SIDE|OUT|SIDE|IN, Impermanent Society of Philadelphia - October 12, 2015
- FringeArts Preview – In Rehearsal with Megan Flynn Dance - September 6, 2015