So yes been a little while, 2 months since the last column. Miss me? trying to get back into shooting little by little. This past weekend I stopped by the Mandell Theater for Kun-Yang Lin Dancers presenting Be/Longing: Light/Shadow.
Be/Longing: Light/Shadow, was inspired by poet and philosopher Rumi and created in collaboration with mandala artist Tatiana Arias, master puppeteer HuaHua Zhang and award-wining composer Cory Neale, with choreography by Kun-Yang Lin, lighting by Stephen Petrilli and these photos/moments by Bill Hebert.
Enjoy these moments and hope to bring you some more again soon…
- Invisible River at Spruce Street Harbor Park - May 23, 2015
- Jesse Zaritt’s Solo Studies Project Presents “Therapy” - May 4, 2015
- A photo lesson and look back at Uarts Spring Dance Concert – Program B - April 28, 2015
- A look back at ContempraDance at the Painted Bride - April 20, 2015
- A lesson and then a look at Unveiled from a different perspective - April 18, 2015