So yes been a little while, 2 months since the last column. Miss me? trying to get back into shooting little by little. This past weekend I stopped by the Mandell Theater for Kun-Yang Lin Dancers presenting Be/Longing: Light/Shadow.
Be/Longing: Light/Shadow, was inspired by poet and philosopher Rumi and created in collaboration with mandala artist Tatiana Arias, master puppeteer HuaHua Zhang and award-wining composer Cory Neale, with choreography by Kun-Yang Lin, lighting by Stephen Petrilli and these photos/moments by Bill Hebert.
Enjoy these moments and hope to bring you some more again soon…
- A look back at ContempraDance at the Painted Bride - April 20, 2015
- A lesson and then a look at Unveiled from a different perspective - April 18, 2015
- UArts Senior Dance Show C – Sneak Peek - April 16, 2015
- Everything, Everyone, Nothing at All at Asian Arts Initiative - April 4, 2015
- Alchemy Dance Presents Intersect - March 14, 2015