Life has been a bit crazy but Monday I got the chance to stop by rehearsal for BalletX at the Performance Garage as they prepare for their upcoming Winter Series, February 12th – 16th, at the Wilma Theater. The shot is from Choreographer James Gregg’s piece “Head in the Clouds”.
This was one of the first shots I was able capture while I was there and definitely my fav of the day. Not only does it have that cool black & white look but it’s that intimate type of shot, deeper into the nuances of the dance that allow you to feel the emotion of the moment, through a photo, pretty cool huh?
Enjoy this BalletX moment and look for more in February.
Choreography: James Gregg, Photo by Bill Hebert Courtesy of BalletX
- 3rd Annual Koresh Come Together Festival – Closing Night - July 28, 2015
- Supper with Cardell Dance Theater - June 26, 2015
- Invisible River at Spruce Street Harbor Park - May 23, 2015
- Jesse Zaritt’s Solo Studies Project Presents “Therapy” - May 4, 2015
- A photo lesson and look back at Uarts Spring Dance Concert – Program B - April 28, 2015