Life has been a bit crazy but Monday I got the chance to stop by rehearsal for BalletX at the Performance Garage as they prepare for their upcoming Winter Series, February 12th – 16th, at the Wilma Theater. The shot is from Choreographer James Gregg’s piece “Head in the Clouds”.
This was one of the first shots I was able capture while I was there and definitely my fav of the day. Not only does it have that cool black & white look but it’s that intimate type of shot, deeper into the nuances of the dance that allow you to feel the emotion of the moment, through a photo, pretty cool huh?
Enjoy this BalletX moment and look for more in February.
Choreography: James Gregg, Photo by Bill Hebert Courtesy of BalletX
- Vintage Sunset – Sunset, o639 Hours by BalletX - November 19, 2016
- Kun-Yang Lin Dancers at the Barnes Foundation - November 6, 2016
- Behind the Lens goes on the road with the DASH - June 25, 2016
- ETC Series – Season 9 Finale - June 13, 2016
- Take It Away Dance at Reading Terminal Market - April 18, 2016