Life has been a bit crazy but Monday I got the chance to stop by rehearsal for BalletX at the Performance Garage as they prepare for their upcoming Winter Series, February 12th – 16th, at the Wilma Theater. The shot is from Choreographer James Gregg’s piece “Head in the Clouds”.
This was one of the first shots I was able capture while I was there and definitely my fav of the day. Not only does it have that cool black & white look but it’s that intimate type of shot, deeper into the nuances of the dance that allow you to feel the emotion of the moment, through a photo, pretty cool huh?
Enjoy this BalletX moment and look for more in February.
Choreography: James Gregg, Photo by Bill Hebert Courtesy of BalletX
- Take It Away Dance at Reading Terminal Market - April 18, 2016
- Fragment/Frame at The Leonard Pearlstein Gallery - March 12, 2016
- Evening of Duets – 2016 - February 7, 2016
- Putty Dance Project – “iStand” - November 28, 2015
- Jennifer Weber brings a touch of old Hollywood with a modern twist to Temple University - October 17, 2015