Life has been a bit crazy but Monday I got the chance to stop by rehearsal for BalletX at the Performance Garage as they prepare for their upcoming Winter Series, February 12th – 16th, at the Wilma Theater. The shot is from Choreographer James Gregg’s piece “Head in the Clouds”.
This was one of the first shots I was able capture while I was there and definitely my fav of the day. Not only does it have that cool black & white look but it’s that intimate type of shot, deeper into the nuances of the dance that allow you to feel the emotion of the moment, through a photo, pretty cool huh?
Enjoy this BalletX moment and look for more in February.
Choreography: James Gregg, Photo by Bill Hebert Courtesy of BalletX
- Jesse Zaritt’s Solo Studies Project Presents “Therapy” - May 4, 2015
- A photo lesson and look back at Uarts Spring Dance Concert – Program B - April 28, 2015
- A look back at ContempraDance at the Painted Bride - April 20, 2015
- A lesson and then a look at Unveiled from a different perspective - April 18, 2015
- UArts Senior Dance Show C – Sneak Peek - April 16, 2015