So if anyone asked, BillH what do you like photographing most? For me it’s always rehearsals. Don’t get me wrong I love the live performances that come from them but in rehearsal the images are more how I see the movement that I see being created and not so much reacting to it. Basically I get to lend more of my personal style to the moments.
This past weekend while I was in NY I got to swing by rehearsal with Uarts alum & Choreographer Enza DePalma. Enza is in rehearsal preparing for her FringeArts debut in September of her work “CAVIDAD”, September 6th thru 8th and September 13th to the 15th at the Fleisher Sanctuary. For more information go to www.EnzaDePalma.com but for now enjoy this glimpse inside “CAVIDAD.”
Oh and if you look REAL close I make a cameo in one of the pics…darn studio mirrors, can you find me? It will be like playing Where’s Waldo but without the stripped shirt & hat but I do wear glasses. =)
Choreography by Enza DePalma, All Photos by Bill Hebert.
- Vintage Sunset – Sunset, o639 Hours by BalletX - November 19, 2016
- Kun-Yang Lin Dancers at the Barnes Foundation - November 6, 2016
- Behind the Lens goes on the road with the DASH - June 25, 2016
- ETC Series – Season 9 Finale - June 13, 2016
- Take It Away Dance at Reading Terminal Market - April 18, 2016