With the introduction of Spring (at least in terms of the calendar though not the temps) brought the “SpringUp” Dance Festival to the Lehigh Valley.
Northampton Community College, in cooperation with The Lehigh Valley Dance Exchange and The Monarch Dance Company, hosted what was the first of hopefully many “SpringUP” dance festivals.
I had the pleasure of capturing moments from the Guest Artist showcase on day 1 of the festival. Day two will bring dance classes during the day and an Emerging Artist showcase in the evening to wrap things up.
Keep an eye out for information on next year’s festival and enjoy these moments from year 1 of the “SpringUp” dance festival.
- Take It Away Dance at Reading Terminal Market - April 18, 2016
- Fragment/Frame at The Leonard Pearlstein Gallery - March 12, 2016
- Evening of Duets – 2016 - February 7, 2016
- Putty Dance Project – “iStand” - November 28, 2015
- Jennifer Weber brings a touch of old Hollywood with a modern twist to Temple University - October 17, 2015