A very busy weekend filled with awesome dance performances ended where I feel most at home in rehearsal this time with Alchemy Dance Company as they prepare for their upcoming shows at the Performance Garage on March 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
The images I feel will do their part and draw you in and want to not only learn more about the company but see them for yourselves when the first weekend of March rolls around.
I feel this way about all my images. Not only do I hope they give these moments a life beyond the stage but I am truly blessed by the fact that I get to meet so many amazing artists and see different styles of movement. I feel a kind of duty to introduce these amazing artists and moments to you through my eye and my lens. So if you don’t know them already allow me to introduce the Alchemy Dance Company under the artistic direction of Uarts Alum Amy Harding (www.alchemydance.org)….
Be sure to see these moments at the Alchemy Dance Company’s 2013 Home Season at the Performance Garage (1515 Brandywine St. Philadelphia) features two new world premieres, “I Am We” and “Follies”.
Friday, 3/1/13 at 8pm
Saturday, 3/2/13 at 3pm and 8pm
Sunday, 3/3/13 at 6pm
As always be sure to leave your thoughts, questions and comments about the images and the column itself and be sure to share with others. They do say sharing is caring and art is meant to be shared and enjoyed…
***Disclaimer: Bill Hebert is a board member for Alchemy Dance
- Invisible River at Spruce Street Harbor Park - May 23, 2015
- Jesse Zaritt’s Solo Studies Project Presents “Therapy” - May 4, 2015
- A photo lesson and look back at Uarts Spring Dance Concert – Program B - April 28, 2015
- A look back at ContempraDance at the Painted Bride - April 20, 2015
- A lesson and then a look at Unveiled from a different perspective - April 18, 2015