Most Recent Posts
- New Sales Tax On The Arts in Pennsylvania Looms Again
- Kun -Yang Ling/ Dancers: Stories, Blessings, Home!
- Putty Dance Project – “iStand”
- Kun-Yang Lin’s messages from HOME
- All Grown Up, But the Donetsk Ballet’s Nutcracker is Still a Tradition for Two Philadelphia Sisters
- UArts Dancers’ Attention to Space and Time in Beth Gill’s Yolk
- Review – BalletX Fall Series 2015
- Federal Education Rewrite Adds Arts into STEM
In Other Dance News
Nicolo Fonte's Beasts for BalletX Fall Series 2015, November 18-22, The Wilma Theater
Coralie François, right; Vladislav Stepanov, Donetsk Ballet, center; and Hannah Kearney, left, in a pas de trois in The Nutcracker Photo courtesy of Wissahickon Dance...
Photo by Alex Bitar Temple University Department of Dance presents the premiere of Jennifer Weber/ Decadancetheatre’s, A Hollywood Classic, Friday and Saturday Oct 16 &...
On October 9, 2015, the Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance distributed $109,754 in Project Stream grants at an award ceremony held at PECO’s Energy Hall. Project Stream...
With the Fringe Festival just underway, FringeArts announces programming for Fall 2015, proving that the party never endsSeptember 1, 2015 at 12:46 pm
Riding the momentum of the 2015 Fringe Festival, FringeArts invites Philadelphia favorites and international arts innovators in theater, dance, and music to take the stage...
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- URGENT- PLEASE HELP! They plan on taxing the arts again in Pennsylvania https://t.co/dF4pGU07Ef https://t.co/BWatWJAxZG 11 hours ago
- New Post: New post: New Sales Tax On The Arts in Pennsylvania Looms Again https://t.co/dF4pGU07Ef #phillydance #philly #PHLarts 11 hours ago
- New Post: New post: Kun -Yang Ling/ Dancers: Stories, Blessings, Home! https://t.co/TM4t2mYcGm #phillydance #philly #PHLarts 12 hours ago