Most Recent Posts
- From Paris to Philadelphia: Trisha Brown’s Foray Into Ballet
- SmokeyScout Productions becomes Automatic Arts with new Collaboration at Morris Arboretum
- Riverdance 20th Anniversary Tour comes to The Kimmel June 14-19
- Group Motion’s NO)E(XIT)N-TRANCE: inter-terrestrial sightings – June 10-11th
- Project Trans(m)it Pushes the Boundaries of Art and Technology
- Where shame and pleasure intersect – Chelsea & Magda at FringeArts
- Culture Clutch will present The Social Sessions : Chapter 1
- Onion Dances at 2016 SoLowFest
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
Photo of Caroline O’Brien by Thomas Weir. On Saturday, May 21st, 2016 8:00PM, Culture Clutch will present The Social Sessions : Chapter 1 at Chi Movement Arts...
Photo credit: Anthony Dean Cross Rhythms brings together eight new tap and music works that explore the current role of the tap dancer as a visual musician, existing in...
NO)E(XIT)N-TRANCE: inter-terrestrial sightings – a new multi media dance theater work directed by Manfred Fischbeck, created in collaboration with Nick Jushchyshyn, Westphal’s...
Almanac returns to Nice and Fresh. Photo: Kate Raines. The Nice and Fresh series has been produced since 2008 by the Mount Airy based SmokeyScout Productions. As they venture...
Lyons & Tigers - Patchworks
In Other Dance News
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- https://t.co/zsVKDBM9JC https://t.co/lBHUUPuTRW 17 hours ago
- RT @FreestyleDAPA: Summer dance classes will be starting before you know it! Be sure to register at https://t.co/umS95bHEMR for... https://… 17 hours ago
- RT @fabricworkshop: This week in "Paper Dance." Janine Antoni in collaboration w/ Anna Halprin. #allyFWM performance view, May 26, 2016. ht… 17 hours ago
Some Recent Comments
- Becca: Alex, Thank you for this great review! We are glad that our…
- Gregory King: The love is real. See, we all attend the theater for differe…
- joan Myers Brown: Perhaps you were not there at curtain when I explained in ou…
- Jo Turner: TAP IS TO CAPTURE;THE APEX OF THE MOVEMENT IS FLEETING. I KN…
- Gregory King: Thank you for you comment Dawn. When I write about what I sa…