Most Recent Posts
- PHILADANCO Leaps Into Spring with Blood, Sweat and Dance
- Metropolitan Ballet Academy Student Dancers Excel in Youth America Grand Prix 2014
- National Water Dance Comes to Race Street Pier
- New storytelling project showcasing actors, dancers and aerialists
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents Director’s Choice Mixed Bill, May 8-11 at the Academy of Music
Blood, Sweat & Dance
April 17-19, 2014.
Kimmel Center, Philadelphia
by Amy Smith for The Dance Journal This column in the Dance Journal seeks to improve the financial literacy of dancers and artists in all creative disciplines, so that they...
Dr. Brenda Dixon-Gottschild has lived on both sides of the stage as a professional dancer and a dance critic. When dance historian, author, scholar, and professor are added...
By Roger Lee for The Dance Journal Spring has officially sprung. This weekend kicks off Philadelphia’s spring dance season. It also marks the debut of the Philadelphia...
Muhlenberg College dancers tell their stories through movement, as the Muhlenberg Theatre & Dance Department presents “Dance Emerge,” a showcase for dance...
Principal Dancer Julie Diana | Photo: Alexander Iziliaev Pennsylvania Ballet Principal Dancer Julie Diana will retire after 21 years on stage with a performance of Christopher...
The circus is coming to town! A group of Muhlenberg College dancers, actors, gymnasts and aerial acrobats — 30 students in all — have pooled their talents to produce...
Metropolitan Ballet Academy in “Children’s Mazurka from Paquita” ; Awarded 1st Place, Philadelphia Regional Semi-Finals, Top 12 in NYC Finals, Youth America...
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- Just Added: FOOTWERX, Philly's Premier Tap Company @ The Perelman Theater a - 07:30 PM on 05/17/2014 http://t.co/oAIbFMboAl #phillydance 12 hours ago
- New Event: BalletFleming presents Go For Baroque @ The Performance Garage - 02:00 PM on 05/11/2014 http://t.co/7nEiLZbRlg #phillydance 12 hours ago
- New Event: Who I Am, Why I Dance: A Conversation @ The African American M - 06:00 PM on 04/16/2014 http://t.co/vqJM4b1y4A #phillydance 12 hours ago