Most Recent Posts
- Pennsylvania Ballet Trustees Appoint Ángel Corella as Artistic Director
- Recommended While on Vacation – Lucy Moore’s biography Nijinsky & A Video & Opus Arte’s DVD of Notre-Dame De Paris
- Dancing Aboard The SS United States
- Koresh Dance prepares for the Come Together Dance Festival
- BalletX Announces 2014-15 Series
BalletX gets Happy in Philadelphia
To The Stars
Choreographed by Jenn Rose
by Amy Smith for The Dance Journal This column in the Dance Journal seeks to improve the financial literacy of dancers and artists in all creative disciplines, so that they...
Philadelphia’s premier contemporary ballet and Resident Dance Company of The Wilma Theater, announces its2014-15 Season. Deemed as “maturing from a Philadelphia...
***Photo Credit Bill Hebert NATHANIEL BEAU HANCOCK has been named the winner of the 2014-2015 Ellen Forman Memorial Award. The award consists of a $2,000 cash prize...
The Board of Trustees of Pennsylvania Ballet today announced the appointment of Ángel Corella as Artistic Director. “We are incredibly excited to be bringing a director...
The Temple University Dance Department is pleased to announce that our third choreographic commission under our Reflection:Response speaker and performance series has been...
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- RT @NEAarts: ICYMI here's yesterday's announcement of the 2013 National Medal of Arts honorees http://t.co/NHSCvXrlk8 8 hours ago
- DanceJournal post: Pennsylvania Ballet Trustees Appoint Ángel Corella as Artistic http://t.co/R4nkzc8eYM #phillydance #Ángel_Corella 20 hours ago
- Time to start planning! COMPLETE GUIDE TO DANCE AT FRINGEARTS 2014 http://t.co/u6Y8huEDMf http://t.co/O4HwNK5TzW Jul 22, 2014