Most Recent Posts
- Hope Rising concert inspires awareness and action
- Pondering Time and Space in Wanderlust
- A Glimpse Inside Koresh
- Kimmel Center for The Performing Arts Announces Purchase of Merriam Theater and New Partnership with University of The Arts
- Cinderella Dance Liberty
- Putty Dance Project’s iStand Motivates Audiences to Action
- Pennsylvania Ballet II performs at Culture in the Courtyard
- Three Aksha presents Natyashastra: the Oldest Surviving Stagecraft in the World, October 30th
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
by Justine Bayod Espoz for The Dance Journal Belén Maya is one of the most important female flamenco dancers performing today. As the daughter of the legendary, Mario...
Photo by Annie Seng In the face of a constant stream of personal and global tragedy, what role can art play in mediating private and communal grief? Dance and theater artist...
photo credit Alexander Iziliaev BalletX, Philadelphia’s Premier Contemporary Ballet, will reprise Sunset, o639 Hours for the launch of its 11th Season at The Wilma...
Pasión y Arte (PyA), Philadelphia’s premier all-female flamenco dance company, is proud to present An Evening of Flamenco which will take place on Friday, November...
photo by Ellen Rosenberg In a collaboration with Los Angeles-based visual artist Alison Saar, choreographer Jessica Warchal-King of The Embodiment Project presents Breach:...
I’ve gotten to know some really AMAZING artists in NYC in the just over 10+ years i’ve been shooting. Some through shooting at APAP and most through a performance...
FringeArts - Boris Charmatz: Levée des conflits
FringeArts - Nora Chipaumire on
"Portrait of Myself as My Father"
In Other Dance News
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- No Twitter messages.