Most Recent Posts
- With the Fringe Festival just underway, FringeArts announces programming for Fall 2015, proving that the party never ends
- Angel Corella Kicks-off his First Hand-Picked Season for Pennsylvania Ballet
- A visit to Invisible River 2015
- Scratching The Surface – Green Light for the 2015 Philly Fringe Festival
- New Street Dance Group & The Radical Sound Bring the Fringe to Port Richmond
- The Cost of Self-Producing in FringeArts
- Editorial: Dancing around the glass closet
- 2015 Fringe Arts line-up and other insights
In Other Dance News
Graffito Works at Shofuso
Chrysalis by Zornitsa Stoyanova
Facing East launches in September, amongst the FringeArts frenzy, as a new dance festival in Philadelphia which celebrates the richness and diversity of Indian dance and...
Photo Credit: Alexander Iziliaev Pennsylvania Ballet and Artistic Director Angel Corella are proud to present a classic masterpiece with George Balanchine’s Concerto Barocco,...
Photo credit: Alexander Iziliaev Pennsylvania Ballet and Artistic Director Angel Corella announced that Soloist Alexander Peters has been promoted to Principal Dancer, the...
With the Fringe Festival just underway, FringeArts announces programming for Fall 2015, proving that the party never endsSeptember 1, 2015 at 12:46 pm
Riding the momentum of the 2015 Fringe Festival, FringeArts invites Philadelphia favorites and international arts innovators in theater, dance, and music to take the stage...
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- New listing at PhiladelphiaDANCE Job Board : Auditions for West Chester Dance Works http://t.co/QVUigB8alv 12 hours ago
- Just Added: In the Studio with Koresh Dance Company @ Koresh Dance Studios - 08:00 PM on 10/10/2015 http://t.co/btIfFOHQdf #phillydance 19 hours ago
- Work Exchange Position @ Koresh Dance Company: The Koresh School of Dance is currently seeking a ... http://t.co/B2zDcRfTLs #phillydance Sep 3, 2015