After a long day that included 3 performances earlier in the day at the Grounds for Sculpture in NJ, MM2 brought their show “Conversations” to CHI MAC in South Philly before they bring the show on tour for a few performances in Canada.
Definitely love that besides dancing the members of MM2 get to flex their choreographic muscles and present their own individual voices. ANYWAYS…if you missed them last night check out a few pics from the performance and go to http://www.mm-2.org/ to learn more about them. Enjoy and look for future columns with pics from the Season Five finale of the ETC Series and Monarch Dance presenting “Testimony”.
Oh and always comments, questions and ideas for the column are always welcome and can be left here. Enjoy the pics!!!
- Take It Away Dance at Reading Terminal Market - April 18, 2016
- Fragment/Frame at The Leonard Pearlstein Gallery - March 12, 2016
- Evening of Duets – 2016 - February 7, 2016
- Putty Dance Project – “iStand” - November 28, 2015
- Jennifer Weber brings a touch of old Hollywood with a modern twist to Temple University - October 17, 2015