Bill Hebert has been capturing has been photographing dance performances in Philadelphia for over eight years. He has once again put together a year end compilation of some of his best images. Bill continues to “Capture the Essence of the Moment” and give dance work in Philadelphia a life beyond the stage. The Dance Journal has also featured his weekly column “Behind The Lens”.
To view this year’s Year in Review, click on the image below and it will open in a new window. When you click the image again, it will reveal over 179 images that you can scroll through, that have captured an incredible range of dance and performances in the region.
- The Cost of Self-Producing in FringeArts  - August 18, 2015
- 9 Dance Films Coming To The Bryn Mawr Film Institute That Are Not To Be Missed  - August 15, 2015
- FringeArts announces dance curated programming for 2015 Fringe Festival  - July 9, 2015
- Review of Mamela Nyamza’s The Meal  - April 23, 2015
- Pennsylvania Ballet Presents a Tribute to West Side Story Choreographer, Jerome Robbins  - April 7, 2015