Bill Hebert has been capturing has been photographing dance performances in Philadelphia for over eight years. He has once again put together a year end compilation of some of his best images. Bill continues to “Capture the Essence of the Moment” and give dance work in Philadelphia a life beyond the stage. The Dance Journal has also featured his weekly column “Behind The Lens”.
To view this year’s Year in Review, click on the image below and it will open in a new window. When you click the image again, it will reveal over 179 images that you can scroll through, that have captured an incredible range of dance and performances in the region.
- Circus Arts Mixes With Dance Theater For This Years Fringe Festival  - September 7, 2016
- The Ultimate Guide to Dance at FringeArts 2016  - July 22, 2016
- Review – The 28th Inhale Performance Series  - May 15, 2016
- In Process – PhiladelphiaDANCE.org’s new residency program to have its first showing with Sam Tower + Ensemble  - May 10, 2016
- A Few Shared Moments with Kun-Yang Lin & Dancers  - April 20, 2016