Most Recent Posts
- What is Enough: What Advanced Dancers Can Gain From Beginner Classes
- Tangle presents all-new aerial dance: Tell It Slant
- Nora Gibson’s dance by the (prime) numbers
- BalletX Winter Series & Thoughts on Choosing the Moments
- BalletX: Sizzling Despite the Snow
- Pennsylvania Ballet Welcomes Russell Ducker as Corps de Ballet Member
- Alchemy Dance Company Reconnects Dance with Shakespeare in Intersect
- Knockout production links boxing and dance in a deeply sexy performance
In Other Dance News
Brain Sander's JUNK
Melisa Putz Clark will premier her newest evening-length dance performance entitled when ashes fell from my eyes at Temple University’s Conwell Dance Theater on March 13th...
Pennsylvania Ballet and Artistic Director Angel Corella announce the addition of Russell Ducker as a member of the Corps de Ballet for the 2014-2015 Season. “I’ve had...
by Steven Weisz for The Dance Journal On a Saturday afternoon, before a handful of guests in their studio, Kun-Yang Lin and dancers performed excerpts from his newest...
by Mackenzie Holmes for the Dance Journal West Chester University will be hosting the ACDA Northeast region conference from March 11th- 14th, 2015. The American College Dance...
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- RT @Americans4Arts: How much do you know about the benefits of #artsed? Take our quiz and find out! #EncourageCreativity #TeachtheArts http… 4 hours ago
- Rocco - ICKamsterdam @ FringeArts - 08:00 PM on 02/27/2015 #phillydance http://t.co/fbP3rArPFe 4 hours ago
- Nora Gibson Contemporary Ballet with Bryan Koulman @ The Performance Garage - 08:00 PM on 02/27 #phillydance http://t.co/dTmrfVN6kO 4 hours ago