Most Recent Posts
- BalletX – Ten Years On
- Philadanco’s Global Artistry: Four Choreographers, One Aesthetic
- Review – Don’t Worry, This Will Be Recorded
- A Few Shared Moments with Kun-Yang Lin & Dancers
- Review – Moments by Kun-Yang Lin and Dancers
- The 6th Philadelphia International Tango Festival, May 19-22
- Review of Maneries at FringeArts: Solo dancer Florencia Vecino delivers a powerhouse performance
- Take It Away Dance at Reading Terminal Market
VIEW ALL CATEGORIES
DANCE JOURNAL ARCHIVES
Never Miss A Post On The Dance Journal
photo credit Brian Mengini Ballet 180 presents Tales from Brothers Grimm to finish the professional ballet company’s successful 2015/2016 Season. Company members transform...
Janine Antoni, Anna Halprin, and Stephen Petronio Navigate Gap between Art and Dance at The Fabric Workshop and MuseumMarch 24, 2016 at 6:59 am
Janine Antoni in collaboration with Anna Halprin, Paper Dance, 2013. Photographed by: Pak Han at the Halprin Dance Deck. On Thursday, April 21, 2016, The Fabric Workshop...
This April, Painted Bride’s Re-PLACE-ing Philadelphia project concludes with a series of brand new performances and public events staged throughout the city by Artist/Thinkers...
Trish Brown In The Body continues this Spring with performances by Pennsylvania Ballet, Lectures by Trish Brown Experts and an Open RehearsalApril 8, 2016 at 10:57 am
Photo credit: Julieta Cervantes Trisha Brown: In The New Body, a year-long celebration of the internationally known leader of post-modern dance and enduring renegade whose...
KYL/D Home Season 2016
Kulu Mele 2016
In Other Dance News
Dance Talk Radio Podcasts
Latest Tweets – Use The Hashtag #phillydance
- New listing at PhiladelphiaDANCE Job Board : Summer Camp Seeks Dance Instructor https://t.co/JYSSHKc3uf 4 hours ago
- Just Added: Patchworks @ The Iron Factory - 08:00 PM on 05/14/2016 https://t.co/WB9bMnrPhc #phillydance 6 hours ago
- New listing at PhiladelphiaDANCE Job Board : Lithe Method Instructor Auditions https://t.co/yDnDsQjm5W 6 hours ago
Some Recent Comments
- Gregory King: The love it real. See, we all attend the theater for differe…
- joan Myers Brown: Perhaps you were not there at curtain when I explained in ou…
- Jo Turner: TAP IS TO CAPTURE;THE APEX OF THE MOVEMENT IS FLEETING. I KN…
- Gregory King: Thank you for you comment Dawn. When I write about what I sa…
- Dawn Bazemore: As someone who was an original cast member of Labess when it…